Wednesday, July 16, 2014

bucket list before I graduate

First i want to go to Europ with my two friends. I talked before and they agreed haha So i am saving money. Its about 300000won....  I need so much money more!! Now days i think how to make money.

Second i ll get TOEIC more then 500. Because if i go to the Europ i should speak english.

Third learn one instroment. I can treat some instroment like guiter, drum, base, piano. But i am not good at all. So i want to learn one among these property.

Forth health? My both ankle and right wrist is not good. If i move hard, they will swell. Its so uncomfortable.

Fifth i want to learn swim. I didnot go sea or swim pool about ten years. I donot know why my family go to sea with me.... Anyway i will learn swim and go to sea with my friends! Haha!

Teacher i am sorry! I did not use any idoms. Haha.... Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment