Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My high school bucket list

I have many things I want to do before graduation, but I'm only gonna write a few.

First, I've always wanted to play a big prank on the teachers. A big enough prank to maybe get me suspended? Okay, maybe not suspension but something hilarious. Especially my homeroom teacher.

Next, probably what everybody wants, get a gf. I've spent my school years too boring. I should have had more fun in school.

Third, I want to try building a cluster network in the computer lab. I have access to the computer lab and there are two dozens of computer lying there, I should try it sometime.

Then, I wanna read a book. I'm trying to read Michael Sandel's Justice, but I keep forgetting to start.

Finally, I wanna perform on the stage. I've done it 2 years ago, but I always want to do it again before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment