Sunday, June 15, 2014

Charles - My sweetie!


DOGE!!! Source: zazzle.com(doge gifts)


In fact, I was scared of dogs. Because when I'm six years old, I was bit by a dog that is live in my church. 6 years after, My family decided to buy a puppy for my brother. I denied, but my parents cheers me, "You should defeat your fear!". So I had courage. February 2007, I had my first puppy! It was a Shih Tzu. My mom named her 'Sarang(Love)'. It was get on holy bible,

"And now abideth faith, hope, charity(love), these three; but the greatest of these is charity."
- First corinthians 13:13


My may be touched by that words, so the second puppy-I'll explain later-was named 'Mideum(Faith)'. Anyway, I could not touch her fur all day long. Everyone loves her, except me. But she may likes me, so I was frightened, Seriously!

Next morning, I had a dash at challenge. I touched her skin fur! It was warm. At the first time since I was bit! I won my fear, so mom was very proud of me. But, after that happened, Sarang has a stomach ulcer. So we had to let her go. She have met us for just one day(It died couple weeks after...pray for her soul).
We got a new Shih Tzu. His name, before I said, Mideum. By Sarang's help, I could hug him easily, but he also has a health problem. So we should send him again. He has lived in my house for 3 weeks.

Third one! We hoped that we choose much healthier puppy. After careful, we bought a male Maltese, we named him 'Darong(I cannot remember its origin)'. When he comes to my house, we bought him a house. Before it was send to home, we laid down sheets of newspapers and a haven't used blanket. He was too young -2 months old- to teethe. If he bite our finger, it is like tickling! It was so cute! :p But he got older and older, he didn't got rid of it. It really herts… :(

Also, my brother bought a chick by stationery store(Surprise! Korean stationery store sells chicks!...but not now. I miss them). He let a box on living room for it, Darong was curious about another creature. But...it attacked him, and he ran out to my room. THOUGH HE IS MUCH BIGGER THAN CHICK! We laughed and laughed. It was very funny happening, but now he is scared of all animals, except human(and except my grandma. she says to him '개새끼(It's call for puppies, but another means 'son of a b****'. Recently when we goes to grandparents house, she feeds him)'. LOL. And he hates getting a shower! Hey, you aren't a cat!

Until I graduate of middle school, he doesn't like me much. It may because he have seen me every day. After I have being high school student, doing 'dormitory life', he seems to miss me. One day, I came to home, I was surprised. He knew when I comeback, and he brought his toys to the entrance! He swing his tail, likely, "PLAY WITH ME!!!"

Darong's photos! Edited by picmonkey.com

...How cute!

Now, he is 8 years old. He likes to sleep all day long, so I tell to him, "Hey, you lazier! You don't wanna play with me, huh? If you don't you'll miss me until Saturday!" then he crawled to me and lie down next to me. :S 

-Charles, who loves my doggie

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you overcame your fear of dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a puppy too!! I hope he is healthy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! he is still running and swinging his tail! I really love him.

      Delete