Saturday, April 5, 2014

Charles- My journal rewriting (Fri, March 28th, 2014)

In our English class, we write own journal everyday.

I will rewrite my journal.

Friday, March 28th, 2014

Question. What's your favorite TV show or video games?

Answer.

I don't like much TV. Usually that's very boring, and when I late for a program, I cannot watch anymore. I have a PS3, and I'll introduce my PS3 games.
I like to play Tekken 6 (I'd rather buy Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but I made a mistake;).


Armored Core  for Answer (It's a kind of sci-fi game, in which I control robots to combat)


Gran tourismo 6 (It's racing simulation games),

This is Gran tourismo 4's opening movie. I've played Gran tourismo series since 2003.

When I'm an elementary school student, I played Armored Core 3 & Grantourismo 4.

And ICO (It's very old game, But It is very touching game).

ICO was made in 2001(Wow, that's very old!). This music is played if you clear the game. How touching song!

Also, sometimes, I play PC games (But I don't play online games). I like SPORE (It is a evolution game, I make a cell grow into a creature, and civilization).


Yeah, I play lots of these kinds of games.

1 comment: