Friday, April 4, 2014

One of My class journal entry: What is your favorite TV program or video game?

<My class Journal in 3/28/2014>
‘Daily Quest Special’: What is Your favorite TV program or video game?

1.     My favorite TV program is ‘YTN TV News’! ^_^ Because I can’t watch TV often in school, I don’t like any favorite funny TV show now.


2.     My favorite TV show WAS ‘One night Two Days(1 2)’ When I was in middle school and had enough time to watch TV, I never forgot to watch this TV show in time.


3.     My favorite video game genre is rhythm games, so I like many rhythm games. Because I think music makes me happy, I feel happy when I played rhythm games. I love ‘Jubeat’ and ‘Beatmania’ especially. I like ‘DDR(Dance Dance Revloution)’ too, but the number of game centers that have DDR is too little.


4.     I also like another games; LoL(League of Legend)-which lots of people play- Sid Meier’s civilization, and so on.

-Yeon-ho

1 comment: