Friday, April 4, 2014

Journal : One of my goals.

 

 
 
 Q : If you had a million dollars to spend on someone other, than yourself, what would you do with it?
 
  I would want to build a school for the poor. It doesn’t make sense that people can’t be educated because they’re poor. And I feel very sad about people or children who have talents but can’t develop their talents. So I want to build a school for the poor. I’ll find people who want to so educational volunteer work and I’ll buy enough stuff for the students and their families and I also have to find donors.
  I’ll provide them the high quality education and the systems. The educations will make them be more creative and free from the bad effect of social problems. After the students master the basic knowledge the school will let them experience effective activities. They’ll grow up as great members of the society
  One of my goals in life is to build a good school .
 
 
 
By. Dohee Kim
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dohee! Do you remember me? I'm Katelyn, Andrew's friend who visited your class last year!

    I think building a school is a wonderful goal. Education is very important, but so many people in our world cannot receive a good education. I'll be cheering for you as you work toward your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I see your comment very late ㅠㅠ Thank you for your cheering!!

    ReplyDelete