Tuesday, April 14, 2015

How would it be?

How would university be like in Korea? I don't know exactly... but probably the engineering department... would be... yeah...

I want to go to Yonsei univ, Korea univ,  or KAIST, and they are all in Korea. Let's take a look.

1st. Yonsei

2nd. Korea

3rd. KAIST


The numbers don't mean priority....


How would it be different from my current school, Changwon Science High School? Well... there will be less rules. More freedom... which means more of my responsibility. There will be professors instead of teachers.... Lots of things, but can't really think of it right now.





The things that I want to do in university is going back to Canada with my bro, to see our friends and some teachers there. I think probably this will happen this winter. Canada means a lot to me and my bro... these are some pics from Canada.


It's been about 4 years and i miss it a lot... I really want to visit everyone as soon as I am freed from this school.

I want to do more things such as getting drivers license, buying a car .... too much things, and I do not know how much I can make it happen. I should make a bucket list.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, a bucket list is a great idea! Do you still remember the bucket list you made last year?

    Also, you're right about life in college -- the more freedom you have, the more responsibility you have to make the best of that freedom. It's a positive correlation.

    ReplyDelete