Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What school do you want to go to?

I want to go to KOREA university.
In detail, I want to go to department of cyber national defense.
There is only one department of cyber national defense in south Korea, at KOREA uni.
I think there is so different to CSHS. Because, basically, there is university. Many different stduents are there, and most of them aren't from science high school students. And at the department where I want to go, there are only students who want to study computer and programming! Here CSHS, there are few students who want to learn programming. Also, KOREA university is in seoul! This point is so important I think. Also, we can study humanities more more more than at CSHS. I want to study lots of humanities including psychology and economics. Maybe I can learn these because curriculum include that.
And now, I introduce department of cyber national defense.
The department which I want to go in KOREA university hold a high rank at the International ranking of cyber defense. 4th place.


4 comments:

  1. Great Dae Hyun i believe you go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, psychology and economics are social sciences, not humanities! If you want to study the humanities, that would include philosophy, music, and... English! But social sciences are great, too. Linguistics (my major!) is a social science.

    I'm glad that you want to expand your horizons by studying many different things when you go to university! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete