Tuesday, April 14, 2015

University!

Now, I want to go KAIST. Now, my friends are studying in KAIST. Maybe most of them play a lot. Before I enter this school, I think science high school is just studying place. But after enter this school, it is not true. There are many selfish and fake guys in our school. Some guys lie to friends. I was very disappointed. Maybe all universities have these guys. KAIST must have there guys.

After enter college, we can do everything, but we should responsible. We can go police office. I think this is difference.

I think there are a few differences. I have to study hard.

1 comment:

  1. Want to know a sad but true fact of life, 상진? There are selfish and fake guys everywhere! I hope that you will be a generous and genuine guy instead. Set a good example for your peers. As Gandhi said, "Be the change that you want to see in the world."

    ReplyDelete