Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Korea Baseball



I think Baseball is the most popular sport in the world. There are many Baseball leagues in the world. Also in Korea there is a baseball league, called KBO(Korea Baseball Organization). Three years ago, there were 8 teams in KBO, but in 2 years, 2 teams newly made.
Now, there are 10 teams in KBO. NC Dinos, Lotter Giants, Sam Sung Lions, KT Wiz, Nexen Heroes, LG Twins, SK Wyverns, Doosan Bears, Hanhwa Eagles, KIA Tigers.
All teams should play 144 games in 1 season. Since 2011, Sam Sung Lions win the chamionship every year.



These teams have hometown. For example NC Dinos hometown is Changwon. This is why my favorite team is NC.

In Korean, cheering culture is developed. Many fans visit stadium and sing a song. Most of key players have their own cheering song.

Also, there are many delicious food is stadium, for example chicken!! Eating chicken while watching Baseball game is great!!

I love watching Baseball game in Stadium. When I was middle school student, I enjoy visit Sajik Baseball Stadium, Busan and watching Lotte Giants game. I think I was lucky, because Lotte won when I visit Busan.

Most of Gyeongsang people like baseball. In Busan, when opponet pitcher try to hold base runner, they shot 마!. It is very fun hahaha.

After Middle school, I couldn't go to Baseball stadium. I want to go stadium with my friends or family. I will go Masan Stadium in summer vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see baseball game with you!
    How about go to see baseball after our midterm examination??

    ReplyDelete