Monday, July 13, 2015

Dear New Teacher

Dear. New Teacher

Hello. My name is Lee Jeong-in and I'm 3rd of Changwon Science High School. I expect you! changwon is called environmental city. There are public bicycle system called Nubija. If you like to bike and exercise, you can use it yourself. I heard that there are not pork belly(samgyeopsal) which is very delicious! Courtney who is previous teacher of this school said almost all Americans who came as a teacher in Korea like this very much. Have you heard Patbingsu? It is very popular deseart of Korea. Famous Patbingsu restaurant is '설빙'. If you like spicy food, I recomend Tteokbokki or Webfoot Octopus. Famous Webfoot Octopus restaurant is '바보형제주꾸미' In here, you can eat webfoot octopus with thin piza. It is delicious!
Bingsu

Now I introduce our school. We learn math and science in priority because our school is science high school. Our school built at 2011 so our school facilities is good! there fitness center so you can use it!
Changwon Science High School
Sincerely. Jeong in

No comments:

Post a Comment