Monday, July 13, 2015

Dear New Teacher

Dear New Teacher

 Hi. My name is Chaebin. I'm 3rd grade student in Changwon Science High School.
My school is science school, so we usually learn math and science. Alll of the student have major, my major is biology. Other subjects are music, history, Korea, English, PE and information. We study 12hours in a day. It's too hard. I always want more sleeping time. But my school has many good things too.

Now, I introduce about Changwon. Changwon is environment city in Korea. In changwon has public bike. I called 'NuBiJa(누비자)'. And Yongji lake is good place. In Korea has singing room. There is so funny, korea student usually go there to play. It's cool!
And we have Tteok-bokki, It is Korea food. Little spicy, but It's very delicious. and In Summer, I love patbingsu, adzuki-bean ice dessert. It is very very delicious too! 


NuBiJa





Yongji lake

Tteok-bokki
patbingsu

patbingsu



Sincerely, Chaebin
 






No comments:

Post a Comment