Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dear new teacher

Hello teacher, my name is Sang Jin Lee. I'm student president in CSHS. i'm 3rd grader in CSHS, so I know a lot of our school and teachers. I think our school has many weak points. I think most of our teachers are unkind to our school students. Also I think we are too tired about studying and our school lives. So, most students don't want to have a lot of homework. We are too busy to study math and science. Many students like vibrant teachers. I hope you are good at joking. Our school has generally 170 student, I think it is very small. All students live in dormitary, so I think it will be easy to be familar with our students. Changwon is large city in 경상남도. There are 2 science high schools in 경상남도. Changwon and Gyeongnam science high schools. In Changwon there are baseball and basketball teams. Baseball team is NC DINOS, basketball team is Changwon LG. I like NC DiNOS, and I don't watch Koream basketball(KBL). In Korea, 김치 is very famous food. It is spicy and delicious. I love this. We are very normal students, and we like math and science. Most of students have stress about school test, so I think you should give less homework. Maybe you will be tired because you must teach all of our students, and English times are increasing. Anyway, I want to meet you. If you have any questions about our school, you should ask about Changwon or our school. Students don't want to do by force. I think all of opinios must have logical reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment