Monday, July 13, 2015

Dear new teacher

Dear new English teacher
Hello~ I'm kang sujung from changwon science high school in Korea.
Our school students mostly learn math and science because our school is science school.
Although Korea is a small country, I think we have diligent lifestyle.
Our traditional food is Kimchi which is a vegetable with seasoning. It's a little spicy but delicious.
Our traditional clothes is hanbok which have colorful color. Nowadays, modernized hanbok is making in Korea, and it's so beautiful I think. Changwon, which is city in Gyengsangnamdo in Korea is the place that I live. Changwon is Eco-friendly cities and orderly road.
You can see lots of close-in building because Korea is the areas of high population density, especially seoul, capital our country. Now is the rainy season. Maybe it will finish this week(and I hope that because I don's like rain).
Anyway I'll glad to see you.

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment