Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dear new teacher

Hi! I'm Ko Dae-hyeon, CSH's 3rd grader.
CSH's full name is Chang-won Science Highschool. Chang-won is our city. It is environmental city. Our school has more than 170 students. Our school's facilities are so good. I hope you to spend good time here.
Most of our students are like math and science. We live in dormitory.
Let's see our school's picture!




Let's eat Kimchi!
Let's eat kimchizzigae!
Let's eat bibimbabb!
Let's play basketball!
Let's play soccer!
Let's see movie!
Let's eat chicken!
How about buy chicken to me?
Let's talking with me!
Why do you want to come to our school?
Let's eat waffle!
Let's play baseball!
Let's play LOL!
Let's play fifaonline 3!
Do you like Ronaldo?
Do you like Messi?
Soccer's messia Messi!
De maria
Rooney
Bale
Pele
My friend Sangjin
My friend yeong jae

No comments:

Post a Comment