Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hello I'm jeong-in. I'm third grade in changwon science high school. My favorite fruit is kiwi !! It is very delicious. do you know kiwi bird? kiwi is made by kiwi bird! when I knew it, I was startled. haha.. it just joke.
I like chemistry. sometimes it is very difficult but i like the process to learn. actually all subject is the same. Umm.. there is exception:)
Korea have traditional clothes, Hanbok. It is modest and beautiful. i want to upload picture, Hanbok, and my high school but it did not upload:(
bye bye see ya~

4 comments:

  1. I like chocolate XD also kiwi too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you like kiwi very much! When you eat kiwi, you look sooooo happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi integral I also do not want to see you again byebye hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete