Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Nice to meet you!

Hi ! My name is Chae Bin. I' m third grade in Changwon Science High School. I'm studying english   with Courtney. My major is bioloy. I think It's better than physics. My hobby is drawing picture, listening to music and watching movie. I like maroon5's song.

Changwon is environment city. Many bike in the city. We call that bike "NuBiJa". It is very interesting thing.

My school is special high school, so we usually learn math and science. We must study very hard, but this school is so fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Maroon5 nice!! They are awesome. I like 'animals' very much. What is your favorite song? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you ChaeBin. Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think sincerely that our school is so fun? Haha

    ReplyDelete