Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Nice to meet You!!

Hey My name is Eunha Baek and I'm in third grade in Changwon Sience High School. I'm not good at English but I will try to introduce myself.
I am 19 years old and I will enter university next year. I want to major in mathematics. I want to speak English well so I practice with (BEAUTIFUL) Courtney! :)
My school, CSHS is in Changwon City which is located in the southeast part of Korea. Changwon is quitely big. It is next to Busan, which is second biggest city in Korea.
I really like this blog. I hope to see you again. Seeya!!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Good to see you hahahaha......

      Delete
    2. I'm very sleepy... why don't we sleep next class hehehehe

      Delete
    3. Of course First I am going to eat some snack amd try to have some nap haha

      Delete
    4. I want that snacks too ♡

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eunha I do not hope to see you again byebye hahahahaha:D

    ReplyDelete