Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Heyyyyyyy!!!! Lookin' very forward to this blog!
I'm Matthew Park from S. Korea.
I like rock music, and I have been engaging in rock bands for a long time. I play the bass!
Just so you know, Korean school system is divided into 4 stages:elementary school, middle school, high school, and university, and I am currently in my third year in high school, which should be grade 12 in the States.
Our school is Changwon Science High School, which is  specialized high school for science and mathematics. We learn stuff that a university freshman would learn in their first year.

Aside from these, I'll tell you about Korean sports culture. In Korea soccer and baseball and basketball is very popular. You might know Ryu Hyun-Jin who plays for LA Dodgers.

Hope to see a lot of fun stuff posted up on this blog XD
This is me and my friends in Pusan. I'm in the middle wearing headphones lol

1 comment: