Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hey :) I'm Jihye



Hi guys I'm Jihye Jhun from South Korea. I am now in 3rd grade in Changwon Science Highschool. There are a lot of majors such as Math, EarthScience,  Physics, Biology and Chemistry. I major in Chemistry.

I love to travel, sing and excercise.
I traveled around the world since I was 10 and now I've traveled over 25 countries(I guess).

Actually I've been to Spain, Portugal and Turkey just 2 months ago. So I'll add some of the pictures I took in Spain.

 

This is my sister and me jumping infront of the church


This is the picture of Spain, Gaudi's sagrada familia with gorgeous rainbow stained glass



This is Chocolate waffle I ate in Barcelona :)




I couldn't post pictures of Turkey and Portugal. Coz I have only 1 minute left. I spent too much time uploading my picture. 

It is awkward to tell you about my hobby. But..

I am engaged in Artistreet, Rock band club. I am the main vocal in this club. XD 


Um.. It's kindo hard to post. The thing is.. :S The bell rang so I think I should go now.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to tell you about my hobby.

I love sports the best. and I luv Baking too!

This is my first(ish) Baking - Cookies


This is my second baking- Cookies


 :( I don't know where my Third baking pictures are.. sorry...


This is a lovely waffle with honey and strawberries ( This is my living room dining table. :) )


This is walnut pie I made last week to give English teachers. Because it was 3.14 pie day NOT WHITE xxxxdsljkfh;ash DAY. haha..


This is my oyster dish..


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful turkey!!1 You looks so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't add photos of Turkey here. The Photos here are Spain hehe :))

      Delete
  2. Wow I envy you. I want to travel around the world too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youmin!! There's no need to envy me. Let's go on a travel next year or this year together!!

      Delete
    2. Wow that sounds make me exciting!! I wish we can go travel..! It will be very fun♡

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After enterance exam, why don't we travel to spain with 3rd grade girls??:D

    ReplyDelete