Wednesday, March 18, 2015

wow! Nice meet you!

Hi nice you meet you. My name is Yu Min Jung. My friend just call me Yumin :D
I'm 19 years old girl and I go to CSHS science high school in Korea.

I live in Geoje which located in the southeast part of Korea. It's second biggest island in Korea. Very very nice place to sightseeing.

I really love to listen music. Especially jason mraz!! I love his song.
Also pentatonix songs are very good. I like them.

I want to be a math teacher because I think teaching is very worthwhile.
So to achieve my dream, I am studying hard... It's very sleepy :(

That's it for today. See you next time!!^^

2 comments:

  1. Hey Youmin!! I luv Jason mraz too. ;P Do you remember that we sang I'm yours together in the dormroom when we were 1st grader?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course i remember that! I want to go back to that time:(

      Delete