Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hi, nice to meet you

Hi nice to meet you. My  name is chang jun lee. I live in chang won. I love noodle. I love online game. Many teenagers in Korea love game such as lol, sometimes it would be trouble. Because they spend too much time to play game.
Im nineteen years old, so Im busy. Because in Korea, almost teenagers who are nineteen years old have to prepare college admission.
I like to watching soccer. Ma favorite player is ronaldo. Many people in Korea love soccer, especially England premier league.
Many different people live in Korea. Our country is very unique country. Korea is only one divided country in the world. The man who be the twenty years old has to join the army. So, many people who are on good social position adopt an expedient to avoid military service. Sometimes it topics issue.
There are many mountains in Korea, SO if you come, its not bad to visit mountain such as Seolak or Bakdu. The SEOUL is capital of Korea. There are many amusement place. Happy new year.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see.. The reason why you liked Spain was Ronaldo. He is a good player :) I like team Barcelona as well.

    ReplyDelete