Tuesday, March 17, 2015

hi! Im Ko Dae-hyeon. I'm from korea. Im third grade in Changwon science high school. I'm studying English with my teacher Courtney and I have to introduce myself with this. Here are seven students in this class and all of them doing writing like me.
I'm nineteen years old. My favorite subject is math and computer science. Maybe I like them because I like logic. I want to enter thedepartment of cyber national defense of Korea belong to Korea University. I expect so much about the life after enter there.
I like lots of food, but also I can't eat lots of food. I have allergy with many  foods, including grape. So if you eat meal with me, and if you want to eat more food related with grape, just tell me! I can give all of mine.
Changwon science school is special purpose high school. We study science a lot including biology, physics, chemistry, and so on. Also we study math a lot too. We live in a dormitory. Students study from 8am to 11 50pm. less than 200 students are here.

1 comment: