Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Busan picnic

Last Friday, we went Busan picnic. I realize something.

Our grade boy students play together. I expect that we will go to pc room to play computer games, and it came true. After ate chicken, we don't have things to do. So, we went pc room. I got some money haha. It was nice.

By this, when we played in another city, boys should play with girls. If there are just guys, they must play computer game.

It was 5/8, parents day. In parents day, sons or daughters give their parents some carnations. I was in Busan, so I can't give carnations to my parents.  So I call my parents, and they really like this.

After ate lunch, we went pc room by 1 hour, and we went markets. I bought a T - shirt, white tiger. It was very expensive. I think I am stupid. haha..

Also, I bought some handcream for my precious people. And I ate large waffles. It was delicious.

Now I want to eat chicken. hahahaha hungry and tired.. I think it is strange chicken.



1 comment:

  1. So then, 상진, what do you think boys and girls should do together when they go on a field trip? Do you have any alternatives to going to a PC방? Maybe you could go to the beach and build a giant sandcastle... or go on a scavenger hunt in a giant mall/CGV!

    ReplyDelete