Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Many kinds of Ramen!

Regular Ramen

Ramen with ham

Ramen with egg

Ramen with chili

Ramen with Kimchi

Ramen with stick of rounded rice

Dumpling Ramen

Ramen with gochujang

Ramen with fish cake

Ramen with tuna

Ramen with cheese

Ramen with bean sprouts

Ramen  with seafood

I like Ramen especially with Kimchi, cheese, gochujang, chili or seafood. Spicy food is my favorite, so with the thing that make the ramen more spicy, maybe I like more than regualar. And I don't want to feel meat when I eat ramen, so with ham or dumpling is not good I think.
How do you think about ramen? Is it taste good? Or you don't like the it? Maybe you like ramen I think. Then, which ramen is the best?

1 comment:

  1. 대현, my favorite type of ramen (of the ones that you have listed) is dumpling ramen! I like it because eating dumpling ramen is like eating two meals: dumplings AND ramen. More food is better for a guy like me! But... I don't eat much ramen anymore, because most of it is instant ramen, which is not good for one's health!

    ReplyDelete