Monday, May 18, 2015

If I can change one thing about this school to make it more efficient, I would change our daily schedules.

I think, it is more efficient than any other one to change daily schedules.
During summer, we wake up at 6:30 AM. Before summer, we wake up at 7 O' clock AM. It isn't too late. When I wake up at 7 O' clock, I'm not tired during morning. now, I'm very tired. We get more time at morning, but also students more tired, too. So students who sleep at school in the morning are increased. At Result, wake up more early is not useful.


One of the schedule which I want to change is the lunch, dinner break. It is freaking short to do something such as Internet sulfing or playing soccer. The break times are too long to stay on my seat without any motions. To do something, we need ten minutes more. Then break time will be one hour.


last one is P.E class. We have P.E class one time a week. Sometimes, it erase by school events. As I mentioned, we have very few times to do exercise. If I can change, I put one more P.E class into schedule table.



1 comment:

  1. These are great ideas, 창준! I completely agree with you. A later start time, fewer classes, and more time for exercise! These are good ways to improve not only a student's physical health, but also their mental health.

    ReplyDelete