Monday, May 18, 2015

journal rewrite

journal of the day : Describe your ideal mate and my bucket list.

I want to have my ideal mate that has goals and dreams for his future with a deep passion.
His behavior reflect his diligent attitude to work.
He has a kind personality, good manners, hard working and little cute appearance(little handsome).
I want to have a similar hobbies as him because I enjoy to learn and active various things in the world and hope to travel all over the world for several years. Also, have a dandy hair, no eyelids, be 175cm tall, have a nice body, good manners for only me. Hi hiiiiiii. It's my ideal mate.
There are so many things that I want to do in my lifetime.
I want to change my hairstyle, dye hair, run drama and famous movies, comic book series and so on.
Time is ...

1 comment:

  1. You don't want your future boyfriend/husband to have eyelids? No eyelids at all? How can he sleep without eyelids? ㅋㅋㅋ ;)

    Time is... precious!

    ReplyDelete