Monday, May 18, 2015

my bucket list and something I wish I did in 1st and 2nd grade.

When I was in 1st grade, my first purpose was graduation because the life of here is very hard. I regret not studying my hardest, but I don't regret going to the 3rd. It is very fun unexpectedly.

my bucket list
1. I want to learn to play the guitar and other instruments.
2. Plying the piano on 'moonlight of Beethoven sonata'
3. Take a picture with my 3rd grade girlfriends with pretty clothes and make-up.
4. Go to a musical in which my favorite actor acts.
5. Travel to ride a bike.
6. Studying English very well.

1 comment:

  1. Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" is a gorgeous piano piece. When you do learn to play it, please record a video so that I can listen! :)

    What musical do you want to watch?

    ReplyDelete