Monday, May 18, 2015

I will introduce my friend Baek Eun Ha!!!♥

In class, we have a journal topic 'Compliment the person on your right!'
In that time, the person on my right was Baek Eun Ha :D

So now, I will write about my friend Eun Ha ^-^
First!! the picture~~~


This picture is when we went to ice skating!
( i didn't get her agreement... i love you so much ^ㅡ^♥)
She is very intelligent! 
but...

she do not use it..... :(
I wish she studied very hard than maybe she will get a great grade

Also, she is very, very good at math.

She plays a lot, but if we ask about a math problem, she solves it.

VERY interesting hehehehe....

Nowadays, she can make a sound like a terodactyl!


very fun. if you meet her you can ask for the sound.....^^


Lastly, she is beautiful SOMETIMES

yes... sometimes she is very beautiful




I love you so much Eun Ha :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



1 comment:

  1. A sound like a pterodactyl?! I want to hear that! Eun-ha, please make a pterodactyl sound for me! Hahaha! I know that Eun-ha is a brilliant mathematician. I hope she recognizes her talent and makes the most of it!

    ReplyDelete