Thursday, May 7, 2015

SPORTS DAY 2015

SPORTS DAY 2015


As a Sports prefect in a Student Council of Chang-won Science High school, I gave a lot of effort to make Sports day better!


I wanted to make 2015 Sports day a bit different so I planned to have a Sports day with theme of 'Green team verses Blue team'

Green and Blue is our school's color, Green is for development of green-growth and Blue is for the energy of our school.




The mascot of team Green is green dragon.

 The mascot of team Blue is blue tiger.

















P.S : I ordered the face tattoo of Green dragon and Blue tiger. It'll be fun.


There are Basketball, Soccer, Dodge-ball, Badminton, relay, jumprope, etcs.
I might play dodge ball, and relay on Sports day 




















KEEP CALM AND ENJOY SPORTS DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment