Monday, May 18, 2015

Tell me about your favorite sports memories!

Tell me about your favorite sports memories!

When I was 8, I learnt Kungfu with my mates. One of them learnt Kungfu with Kungfu pole, and I learnt nunchaku. I also learnt alot of martial arts too. I had a black silky Kungfu uniform which I loved to wear. I was good at tumbling too.
I also remember that I went skiing with my family and friends every winter since I was 6. I enjoyed the speed since I was 6 so I was fearless. I went to the highest hill to enjoy my speed which was cool. 

Whenever I go to Thailand Pattaya beach, I always ride a parachute with a rope connected to a moter boat. The scene I see on the parachute is amazing. When I am wearing the parachute, I feel like I am flying over a beautiful coral beach.


1 comment:

  1. Wow... what a fantastic set of experiences! Riding a parachute while attached to a boat is called parasailing. I've never tried it before, but it's on my bucket list! I also love skiing. You must come to the United States and ski in the Rocky Mountains! Or, even better, go to the French or Swiss Alps!

    ReplyDelete