Sunday, June 14, 2015

Humans of CSHS

I interviewed the principal. The principal spoke about various stories with me. That time was a pleasant experience for me.
I asked him to tell me about his first day at CSHS. He said that it was a very busy and befuddled day. He met two superintendents of education before he was appointed as principal. He recieved various gifts, and then he met teachers and students at CSHS. He remembered that the day was really, really busy. Then, I told him that just hearing it made me feel complicated.
The next thing, I asked was about his favorite memory. He said that three weeks after he decided to get married, he got married to a strange lady. She and he met at a wedding hall for the third time. I was surprised, after which I asked him how he became a good husband. He answered with a laugh and said you must be greedless and inexpectant to be good husband, but fortunately, his wife likes him. Sometimes he wants to escape from his wife, his wife likes him very much, and he is grateful for his wife.
The last question asked him how he wants to change CSHS in the future. He said that most of all our school students should be happy. Teachers are using differing ways more and more to evaluate students. So, classes should give students more opportunities to take part in science. By doing so, students can study meaningfully.

After the interview I thought that the was a very inspiring teacher . I felt greatful and had a lot of respect for him.
#Thank you students of CSHS. I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment