Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lee hanyeon interview

[I was always at the top of my major, Of course!]

I interviewed teacher Son Semin. He has been my homeroom teacher since last year, but I don't know his personality. I wanted to know about his life, so I decided to interview him. First, I asked him about his major. He answer that he completed a biology education major at teacher training school. Second, I wondered if he did things like us, and asked him about his university life, He said that he was a very nice student and he was always at the top of his major. He didn't say this serious, so I think he was a joking. He spoke very lightly. Third, I asked him about his teacher certification examination. Almost all teachers have their own story about taking a certification examination, So I asked him about his own story. He said when he took the test, it was easier than usual, so he passed the test easily. He played computer games 'Kart Rider' when he prepared for the test. He said that he played a little bit, but Ukhyeong teacher said he didn't. Fourth, I asked him about his most memorable experience. His most memorable experience is right now, he said. It took about 6 minutes to answer this was maybe because he had never thought about that. Finally, I asked him about his future plans, and he said he will teach students for as long as possible. Also, he will stop teaching if there is better chance for a job. He looks he doesn't like his job that much. He answered very quickly for every question. Every answer was shorter than 3 sentences. I think he answered common answers, even if he joked.

1 comment:

  1. Even though this was a short interview, it must have been very awkward to wait for six minutes for him to tell you what his most memorable experience was! Anyway, it's nice to see 손 선생님's smiling face again. ^^

    ReplyDelete