Sunday, June 14, 2015

Humans of CSHS


I asked him What is your favorite food?
He says he loves 김치찌개 which is a spicy korean soup. He makes it by himself at home. He eat it in the morning when he goes to school. He loves it because it is good for his health. I also like 김치찌개. My mother usually make it. but It will be good to make 김치찌개 by myself. I agree that 김치찌개 is healthy food. because it has many vegetables.
I asked him What students do you like?
He says he likes active students. He wants the students to participate well.
Also he wants creative students like Woo seung joo. The active students make him being happy. I should be more active in class. I learned that participate in class can inspire the teacher and I can learn more.
I asked him What do you want for the 1st graders?
He says he just want 1st graders to be sincere in class. Students should respect the teachers. Students should also concentrate in class. I think my home room teacher will also wants students to be sincere in class. So I should do my homework well. I deeply reflect on my self.
I asked him What is your Favorite sports?
He says he is crazy about swimming. He is good at freestyle swimming. He learned how to swim 1 year ago. He usually goes the swimming center and swims with the coach. He knows that swimming makes him stronger. I could know that swimming makes our heart stronger and make the body slim. I should try when I go to university.
I asked him Do you regret being teacher?
He says he doesn't regret being teacher. He is satisfied with teaching students.
He decided to be the teacher when he graduate university.
He loves students. I learned that I should find a job which I want to. I think teacher is great. I respect him not to get angry to the students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment