Sunday, June 14, 2015

Interview with Park Jae Hyun teacher!!

I don't want to photograped my face.

On May 28th, I interviewed Park Jae Hyun teacher who is my homeroom teacher. I talked to him for 22 minutes, quite a long time.
My first question was about the most memorable moment in his life. The teacher answered that in his life the most memorable moment was when his son was born, but while teaching, he said he can't use the word 'the most' because he feels every year students make fun memories with him. So, he thinks now is on enduring memory for him.
My second question was about when he came to CSHS for the first time. He said when he did his first class with our CSHS 3rd grade class, he was nervous. However, the good thing was that 20 or 21 of students were looking at his gestures and all of his movements. Sometimes we nodded or clapped ours hands after the class finished. Do you remember? The teacher said at that time, it made him proud.
My third question was about when he felt stressed while teaching us. He said while he taught us, he thought his role was teaching math, and also to 'care' in math. He knows how to overcome the slump more than us, so when we are stressed, we can lean on him. Also when the teacher feel stressed, he can lean to us. He feel stressed, when we are weak. If the students are happy, they talk very much and have fun, but when they are stressed, they are droopy.
The next question was made by my friends. I asked why he always take so much milk from the cafeteria. He said he drinks milk and also his son 권률 likes it. At first, he wondered why he had to do this, but he can't stay long with his son so he expresses his mind to his son this way. Milk is an important link far our teacher and his son.
My fifth question was about which high school he will go to after CSHS. Will it be a science high school or normal high school? He sai, he loved to study math so a science high school is good for him, but there's a lot of work to do. He think he have to prepare both of high school.
For my last question, I asked when his son is the cutest. He answered it is when his son wakes up and says "Daddy, wake up, cock-a-doodle-doo" with a kiss on the cheek. It is very cute and lovely.
After the interview, I thought, that he was a real teacher. He really loves to study math, always thinking about how to teach the students and also how to make those study who don't want to study. Also, he is a good daddy in his family. He loves 권률, his son, always thinking about him. I want to be a teacher like him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could see a photo of 박 선생님 and his son! They probably have some cute family photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes jaehyun teacher comes with his son 권율, and he is so cute!!! But i don't think that teacher will give his or his son's picture... maybe :(

      Delete