Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Interview of kihyun teacher


I intervewed ki hyun my favorite physics teacher.
First, I made a bow, said asked him to tell me a little about himself.
He introduced himself saying that he is a physics teacher at Changwon Science High school.
Can you find where I am? I seem like a flower. May be you can'f find me easily because
I resemble the flowers around me.
So I asked him my first question about when he met his spouse.
According to his story, his spouse is also teacher. When he came to Masan, he played badminton. The gym teacher thought he was a good person and introduced him to a pretty and great teacher. At first, he thought she was very naturaly beautiful because she went to field study with their students not decorated. Thanks to her natural appearance, he could approach to her. So, now he lives with her.

 Next, I asked him if he enjoys his school life. He thinks teaching physics at Changwon Science High School is a glory thing. It is rewarding and pleasant to teach his major's subject and his knowledge. I know, he has to go to work early, leave work late, come school on the weekend, prepare for class a lot, and lead the reseach activities. For him, there is so much work to do. Sometimes his jobs are physically demanding. As a teacher, he is very fruitful. So, it was interesting. He wants to stay here for a long time.

Then, I asked him what his favorite memory from his life is.
The most impressive memory to him lately was the moment that his son was born. His son was born in a hospital, came out and was crying. The first cry was impressive to him. It was touching to him. His heart was full.

Then, I inquired when he thought that Jowon is most adorable. It has been a year since Jowon was born. He can say three words; mom, papa, and babba. He says papa the most. When the phone rings, he says papa.

Finally, I asked him What his life’s goal for the future is.
He doesn’t think about his life goal earnestly yet. First as a physics teacher, he hopes to be a great physics teacher and help the students, by leading them. The science school is an important resource to become a great teacher he wants. He hopes as a parent, to have more babies and to be a great parent. He wants happy family and happy students.

After the interview with him, I got to know ki hyun teacher's thinking and was impressed with his story. I would like to resemble his sunny disposition.



2 comments:

  1. I love the photo and the caption! Did he really say that about resembling the flowers? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I read 2x.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete